VanLab provide kits for the most popular New Zealand Vans*:
- Nissan Caravan (E25 2001 – 2012 High and Low Roof)
- Toyota Hiace (4th Gen 1989 – 2004 SWB and LWB)
- Toyota Hiace (5th Gen 2004 – 2019 LWB)
- Nissan Caravan (E25 2001 – 2012)
- Mitsubishi L300 SWB (1999 – 2011)
- Nissan NV350 (E26 2012 – Present)
- Nissan Elgrand
- Nissan Vanette
The most important and most expensive part of your campervan is the van.
Typically, already converted vans have high kms and a poor service history due to their short term ownership. To avoid any surprise servicing and mechanical costs eating your travel budget, we suggest you buy a used commercial van, as they tend to be well looked after, regularly serviced and lower kms. They are more readily available in peak season and considerably cheaper. If buying from a dealership, the instant availability, mechanical checks and warranty are all peace of mind for your travels.
Once you’ve got your van, a VanLab kit quickly converts it to a brand new, high quality campervan made from sustainably grown, NZ wood. You build it, you customise it and you travel with brand new conversion and a reliable van.
*interested in something else? Just contact us