GET THE RIGHT VAN
First things first. You need the right van, VanLab's flat pack conversion kits are designed to make the build process super simple and enjoyable. Our off-the-shelf kit sets are designed to fit New Zealand's most popular vans. Check out the current list of available vans here.
The woodwork panels are made from sustainable New Zealand plywood that can be finished to your requirements. The panels are custom designed to fit precisely like a jigsaw within the framework. The step-by-step kit is fast and easy to build, even for novices.
All tools, instructions, wood panels, hinges, screws, door magnets and hatches are provided with the kit.
ASSEMBLE THE WOODWORK
INSTALL ALL COMPONENTS
Once the woodwork is in you can fit up the other components, We provide everything from squabs, curtains, self-contained plumbing, wiring looms, leisure battery, lighting, toilet and bins.
All parts are designed to be plug-and-play, so just tell us what you'd like!
You can configure your van here
VanLab provide kits for the most popular New Zealand Vans. Our line up can be broken in Small Vans, People Movers, Medium Vans and Large Vans
- Nissan NV200
- Nissan EVN200
- Nissan Elgrand E50 (1997-2002)
- Nissan Elgrand E51 (2002-2010)
- Toyota Alphard First Gen (2002 - 2008)
- LDV G10 Cargo and Passenger (2014- Present)
- Toyota Hiace 5th Gen LWB (2004-2019)
- Toyota Hiace 4th Gen LWB (1989-2004)
- Toyota Hiace 4th Gen SWB (1989–2004)
- Nissan Caravan NV350 E26 Low Roof (2012-Present)
- Nissan Caravan E25 Low Roof (2001-2012)
- Nissan Caravan E25 High Roof (2001-2012)
- Mitsubishi L300 SWB (1999 – 2011)
- Nissan Vanette (1999-2011)
- Mazda Bongo (1999 - 2011)
Large Vans (Passenger)
- Toyota Hiace 5th Gen Commuter Cargo and Passenger (2004-2019)
- Ford Transit 4th Gen 350 Passenger
Large Vans (Cargo)
- LDV V80 Biggest and LDV V80 Bigger
NEW ZEALAND SCENERY BY